Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

the world is more beautiful to live in when you finally found your destiny

true love,destined by God will find it's way to you. that what has happened to us.
we compliment each other. he filled what's missing in me and i filled the void inside his heart.
we love each other soooo much and we pray together as one couple.
though he is so far away, we communicated like we're living together in one house.
my family and his family supports us all the way. that's the sweetest thing.
i love him dearly. he is my whole life. and i'm his world,heart and soul.
when he came home, I met his family and he met mine. it was the best two weeks of my life.
i introduced him to all the beautiful things we always do at home.i even let him chose his own star. so, when he'll go back home he'll just gaze up on a starry night and look for his star and mine. my star is the orion's belt and for his, he chose the head of the orion. we composed the orion constellation. my niece star is the brightest star right next to the orion, while my little nephew's star is the foot of orion. my eldest nephew's star is the north star. my honey, is already part of my family.
i made "food for the Gods" for him because he told me,he had never eaten it before. and i thought he missed like a fourth of his life for not having able to eat it yet. so, i made two and i let him ate like a half of the pan and i ate the other half,hehhe. while the rest, i let my nieces and nephews ate it. my darlings.
i brought him to all the places to have a good time in our place. i brought him to all of the swimming attraction, falls, sliding river,island hopping and to native restaurants and videoke bar. we had a good time, and we loved each other more and more each day.
 God will always watch over His children. I will always honor and praise Him for He is kind and merciful.
I offered all our endeavors in life to Him. and may we serve Him forever until our last breath.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento